Replacing your Glass Gasket every few years can help avoid broken stove glass.
Glass Gasket Replacement Instructions
1. Remove the door.
2. Use a phillips screwdriver or a nut driver (depending on your needs) and gently remove the glass by removing the retainers.
3. Remove the old gasketing. It should just peel off. Many times they just fall off.
4. Remove the paper backing and stick the gasketing around the edge of the glass.
5. Replace all the screws and retainers.
6. Replace the door and you are done.